Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I will not neglect my blog. I will not neglect my blog. I will not neglect my blog. I will not neglect my blog. I will not neglect my blog...

Sorry about the neglect. Let's see... updates... (pictures will come later today, so long as the rapture holds off a few more hours...)

Security patrol went very smoothly. I did discover one of the most amusing sights in the universe: drunk and/or high people trying to set up a tent at 11:30 PM. When you can't figure out which side of your tent is the floor, you might have a problem.

There was a fair bit of litter (this being the UK's greenest festival, had to comment on that) but less than other comparable festivals, and the litter was picked up pretty quickly.

Hmmmm.... other stuff that's been going. Just finished Guns, Germs, and Steel. Fascinating book, absolutely fascinating - highly recommended reading.

Had an interesting discussion about feminism and the future of feminism, what the bra-burning movement meant, etc.

That's about it. Moved firewood and a caravan yesterday. That was fun. Day off today, which sure feels nice.

1 comment:

  1. Haha... the tent part sounds exactly like something I would do high. As for the bra-burning movement, I'm not sure what that is, but I'm pretty sure I support it anyway.

    ReplyDelete