Friday, August 5, 2011

What Now?

So, what now?

I have plans for this blog. Plans that are more exciting to me than any of my thoughts have been about posting volunteering pictures or describing difficult to communicate experiences. Plans that have more to do with the meaning of the title of this blog.

You see, I found a calling, or something like that.

From now on, my life is dedicated to education - the best possible education, so that's what this blog will be about. Reviews of educational tools (especially free ones) you might want to know about. Descriptions of my own study techniques as they develop. I'm going to do some crazy things over the next year - like try to learn how to learn an entirely unfamiliar language in three months. That sort of sensible, realistic goal setting. I'll try to post some research summaries, in modern and ancient education techniques. I will be my own experiment - in focus training, memory improvement and optimal scheduling.

And yes, for those who want them, there should still be some vacation pictures coming.

But compared to education, those are unimportant. That's why you can now depend on me to post more often. That, and the fact that I'm not on a train to somewhere unseen every other week.

So, if that sounds interesting to you, stick around. This should be really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment